1. Data Collection
We collect your personal data on the Website, including through the items “contact”, “newsletter” and “customer account”.
Personal data are defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”; an identifiable natural person is “an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;”.
2. Data collected
The personal data collected on the Website are:
- your name, first name, email address, telephone number, address of usual residence, delivery address and payment details,
- information communicated as part of the message sent through the tab marked “contact”,
- information about your use of the Website recorded via cookies or other tracking devices: your IP address, Internet service provider, type of browser used, operating system, the pages of the Website visited, the date and time of access, or behavioural data relating to the analysis of actions and choices made on the Website.
When you voluntarily provide personal data about yourself, you undertake to provide accurate information that does not prejudice the interests or rights of third parties.
The data relating to the means of payment used on the Website will only be kept by us and by our contractual partners for the time of execution of the payment, unless you choose to keep your data online. In the latter case, you may withdraw your consent to the storage of your payment data at any time.
3. Purposes of the collection
The information you provide on the Website allows us to:
- improve your experience on the Website;
- provide the services or information requested;
- fulfil the sales agreement concluded, in particular by delivering the product ordered to you;
- send you personalized requests by e-mail;
- involve you in our interactive communities, so you can participate in offers, operations or games that we organize;
- ensure that the content of the Website is presented in the most effective way possible for users and their means of connection to the Internet;
- anonymously compile statistics on the Website's activity in order to measure, in particular, the satisfaction and quality of services and thus facilitate the improvement and optimization of the Website;
- manage the security of the Website.
4. Use and sending of data
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data. We are, with our subcontractors and contractual partners, the sole recipients of said data.
Only the data necessary for processing your order or providing our services may be communicated to our contractual partners participating in the processing of your order (in particular, intermediaries for payment for orders such as banking institutions).
We only share your personal data with third parties:
- if you have given us your prior consent to the sharing of the information;
- when we need to share the information with our service providers, notably our technical service providers to offer you with the service you have requested; and
- when we receive a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law, requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
5. Data retention period
Your personal data are kept for a period of three (3) years from your last interaction with the Website or from the end of your agreement with us, with the exception of electronic agreements for a value exceeding one hundred twenty (120) Euros which will be archived for a period of ten (10) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Cookies are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months from the time of their collection.
6. Right of individuals to personal data collected
You have the right to request access to your personal data, the correction or deletion thereof, limitation of the processing that concerns you, the right to object to such processing and the right to the portability of your data. These rights can be exercised by request addressed by:
- e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or
- Post sent to the following address: BARBARA BUI S.A. – 43 rue des Francs Bourgeois, 75004 Paris, France.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection regulatory authority. The French data protection authority is the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés).
According to the settings of your cookies, you agree to the Website storing information concerning your browsing, in particular to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, to establish use statistics as well as to optimize the conditions of use and the services offered on the Website
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive. It contains data about your connection, including the name of the server that wrote it, usually an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date. This identifier may enable the Website to recognize your computer, browser, mobile or tablet on each visit. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
What types of cookies do we use?
They make it possible to improve the quality of your browsing on the Website, in particular by backing up the preferences which you expressed when browsing the Website. The information collected via these cookies is anonymous and does not allow us to identify the user.
Audience measurement cookies
These cookies are used by the Website to produce anonymous statistics. They make it possible to recognize visitors, count them and identify the way they move around the Website when they use it. This makes it possible to improve the operation of the Website, for example by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
Subject to your prior acceptance, these are cookies used to present you with advertisements or send you information tailored to your interests on our Website or outside our Website when you browse the Internet. In particular, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Rejection of targeting cookies has no impact on the use of our Website. However, refusing targeting cookies will not cause cessation of advertising on our Website or the Internet. The effect will only be the display advertising that does not take into account your interests or preferences. Said cookies are primarily third-party cookies. They are used mainly by advertising agencies.
Cookies allowing third parties to provide social networking tools
Subject to your acceptance, when you use any of the sharing buttons on the Website, a cookie may be installed by the relevant social network to instantly share content on the social network. Our Website does not block cookies from these third-party sites and has no control over their placement. We invite you to consult the policies of the social networks regarding cookies for more information.
You have the option to reject cookies on our Website, as well as by setting your browser.
If you wish to change your cookie preferences, simply go to your browser's help menu to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=FR
Depending on your settings, your browsing will be modified and access to our services more or less limited. In particular, the deactivation of so-called functional cookies will alter or even make it impossible to visit our Website.
8. Specific information concerning minors
The Website does not target an audience of minors under 18 years of age.
However, if information is collected on a minor under 18 years of age by the Website, the minor's legal representative must give prior consent and previously validate the communication of data.
May, 25th 2018, Version #2